If you plan to run and export the results of certain Patient List Report queries on a regular basis, your practice can schedule automated one-time or recurring exports of those patient list report results. Follow the steps below to schedule a one-time or recurring batch CCD export for a subset of your patients created using the New Patient List Report feature.
1. To schedule a batch export of CCD files for patients in a query, you or another member of your practice will first need to create the search parameters for the query of interest and save the query in Practice Fusion. For instructions on creating customized reports, click here.
2. Once saved, open your Saved patient queries and click the down arrow to the right of the specific report you want to export or schedule. Click Schedule CCD export.
3. Name the exported file and select the date
and time for the export.
4. Click Advanced settings to select additional export options. You can select from the following options:
- Frequency - monthly or yearly
- Day of export - a specific day of the month, the first day of the month, or the last day of the month
- End date
5. Once you have scheduled the export, the file
will be available for download in the Exported
batch CCD files section in Reports. The Details column will indicate
if it was a one-time export or part of a recurring series. Click Edit
Schedule to make changes to the recurrence at any time.