Creating groups in the eCQM Dashboard will allow your practice to see quality measure results that reflect group-level performance.
1. From the Reports section of the Practice Fusion EHR, click on “eCQM Dashboard” under the Quality Reporting section.
2. From the Provider drop-down menu on the left side of the dashboard header, select the option to “Create group”
3. Once in the Group Settings, provide the required information to create the group:
a. Group Name
b. Group Type
i. Tax ID Number (TIN): Will display measure results for groups of providers that are under the same TIN
ii. Site level (Facility): Will display measure results specific to an individual practice site location, as defined by the site locations included in the Facilities section of your practice Settings
iii. Other: Will display the measure results specific to any group of providers, as determined by the creator of the group
4. Depending on the Group Type that is selected, you will be asked to enter additional information, which includes selecting the applicable “Performance Year” for the group and identifying the specific providers in the practice that should be included in the group. The providers available to select will include EHR users who are Access Level 4 (MD/DO). If a Site level (Facility) Group Type is selected, you will also need to select the facility. “Group TIN” is optional.
5. Once all of the required group information is entered or selected, click “Create group” to save. The group will be selectable from the drop-down menu in the eCQM dashboard, but results will not be available for approximately 48 hours from when the group is initially created. Ongoing, measure results will updated every 24-48 hours.