The MIPS Final Score (or MIPS Composite Score) for the 2017 reporting year will take into consideration:
- Weights of each performance category
- Exceptional performance factors
- Availability and applicability of measures for different categories of clinicians
- Group performance
- The special circumstances of small practices, practices located in rural areas, and non-patient-facing MIPS eligible clinicians.
MIPS Score Weighting for the 2017 Reporting Year
Maximum Possible Points for Performance Category in 2017
Percentage of MIPS Final Score for 2017
0% - This performance category will not be included when calculating the MIPS Final Score for the 2017 reporting year
MIPS Final Score Calculation in 2017
- For more information on ACI category reporting requirements, click here.
- For more information on Improvement Activities category reporting requirements, click here.
- For more information on Quality category reporting requirements, click here.
- For more information on the Practice Fusion QCDR and MIPS estimated scoring, click here.