To print a patient encounter, follow the steps below:
1. Click the Actions menu from within a patient encounter.
2. Select Print Encounter.
You also have the ability to print an encounter using the Print button in the top right corner of the encounter.
4. A window will display a print preview of the encounter. If you do not see a print preview pop up, please ensure that your Pop Up Blockers are turned off.
Alternatively, you may decide to print the entire chart, or pick and choose portions of the patient chart to print.
1. Navigate to the patient's chart, and click the Actions drop-down.
2. Select Print Patient Chart.
Additionally, you can click on Print chart located in the top right corner of the Summary tab.
3. A window will display which will allow you to check/uncheck certain portions of the EHR in order to print. You can Select all, or select none, and then select individual notes to include, instead of the patient's entire encounter history.