1. Navigate to the Reports section.
2. Click Patient Lists.
3. Select Start a new query to choose one of the query options from the drop-down menu.
4. To create a demographic list of all active patients within your EHR, we recommend running a query by age (i.e. >0, age range 0-100). You may add additional queries to further narrow your results. For detailed instructions, please see: How do I use the Patient Lists report?
5. Click Run Report.
6. Once you’ve finalized your report, export your results by clicking Export CSV. (Note: If you change the file name when saving, be sure to add .CSV to the end of the file name.)
7. Once you have exported the report to Excel, you can format and sort the file as necessary.
Exported files will include the following information:
- Patient name
- ID number
- Most recent visit date
- Preferred contact method
- Home/mobile/office phone number
- Email address
- Active/Inactive status
- Preferred language
- Smoking status