- Click the Reports menu at the top of the screen, then select Custom Query.
- Click File, and then select Printer Setup. Click the button to choose your printer, and then select the PDF Writer option.
- Click Patient, and then List.
- In the new pop-up window, click the Reports button. You can then click the New button to create a new report. You will need to name the report.
- The next step is to add the demographic data options to your report. You will see a list of the available data on the left side of the window, and double-clicking (or clicking the arrow pointing right) the data will move it into the column on the right hand side. Select only the following data options: Account No., Birth Date, City, Email (if applicable), First Name, Home Phone, Last Name, MI, SSN, ST, Sex, Street 1, Street 2, Work Phone, Zip
- Once you have your data selected, you will need to add page breaks. To do this, click on a data item in the right hand column, then click the Add Row button (should be in the middle of the window, between the arrow buttons). You will want to add two page breaks. We recommend adding a break after the Last Name and Street 2 items. Click Finish to save the report.
- The report that you created will appear in the reports list. Double click the report name to run it. Once the report preview loads, click the Print option. The system will automatically prompt you to save the PDF. Save the file to the Desktop.
Once you have the file saved, please feel free to submit this to us for processing. This is done directly through the EHR by selecting the Import Patients tile on your Practice Dashboard.
Please visit our tutorial on uploading patient demographics: How do I import my patients?