Please note that some version of Centricity do NOT include gender or phone numbers in the report. In these cases, if you would like this information included, you will want to contact the vendor in order to request a full data file.
- In the Physican Office Practice Management window, click on the Reports option. Expand the Reports folder, and then click the Patients Folder --> Patient List.
- Click the Preview option at the top of the window.
- Once your preview loads, click the Export icon (this should be a white envelope with a red arrow).
- Export the data as a CSV file, and leave the option to separate by commas.
- Save the file to your Desktop.
Once you have the file saved, please feel free to submit this to us for processing. This is done directly through the EHR by selecting the Import Patients tile on your Practice Dashboard.
Please visit our tutorial on uploading patient demographics: How do I import my patients?