Practice Fusion will only send appointment reminders to practices in time zones between UTC -5 and UTC -10.
If patients are not receiving appointment reminders, please check the time zone within your Practice Fusion account.
Any administrator can change the time zone settings in Practice Fusion:
1) Click the Settings in the upper right-hand corner of your Practice Fusion account
2) Scroll to/search for Practice Settings
3. Choose Practice Details
4) Change the time zone setting and click Save (This is also where you can choose to observe daylight savings time by checking "Daylight Saving Time Observed".)
Please note: This setting will only affect appointment reminders. If you want to adjust how time appears within the Schedule section of Practice Fusion, please modify the time zone in your computer's settings.
Practice Fusion will only send appointment reminders for the following 6 US time zones:
1. Eastern Standard Time (EST)
2. Central Standard Time (CST)
3. Mountain Standard Time (MST)
4. Pacific Standard Time (PST)
5. Alaskan Standard Time (AKST)
6. Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST)
Accounts set in other time zones will prevent appointment reminders from being sent to patients.