If you are not seeing your Online Profile appear in search results, please complete the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Confirm you are eRx-enabled or have completed the identity verification process. For more information, please see: How do I get a Patient Fusion Online Scheduling Profile?
2. You will need to ensure that your Profile is enabled. To do this, click Settings and select Users. Choose your name from the list, and toggle the Online profile status to On.
3. Ensure your profile is complete. Profiles with photos and biographies will be ranked higher. Please note, only 30 provider results will display per search; completing your profile will ensure your page is returned as a top result. Click here to learn how to set up your online profile.
4. Finally, ensure the correct zip code is present. To do this, click Settings and select Users. Choose your name from the list and note the Primary Facility listed. You may then make adjustments to the associated zip code by clicking Settings --> Facilities --> Edit. Note: A zip code extension will exclude your profile from search results. If that is present, you will need to remove the extension.
For more information, please see:
- How can I optimize my Profile for Online Appointment Booking