To begin your report, click Start a new query... and select from the drop-down menu.
Search criteria & accepted values
- Click “+” to add additional criteria to your search (there is no limit to the # of search criteria per report)
- Click “x” to remove a search criteria at any time
- Click Run Report to run your report initially, or to re-run a report after search criteria has been added or removed
If you’ve included multiple search criteria in your search, you can update results based on whether you’d like to match criteria based on all or any of the search criteria.
- Selecting “all” (equates to “and”)
- Selecting “any” (equates to “or”)
After your report has been run:
To filter results based on demographics date, select Demographics Date from the drop-down menu. Enter a date range and click Filter. Demographics date indicates the last time demographics (information in the Profile section) were updated in the patient chart.
You may also click More to view the additional patient information.
To sort results:
Select your preferred sorting option from the Sort by... drop-down menu. Sorting options include First name, Last name, Patient ID, DOB, Sex, Race and Demographics Date.
Click the down or up arrows to display results in ascending or descending order.
Once you’ve finalized your report, export your results by clicking Export CSV.
Within Excel, you can format and sort the file as necessary.