1. Navigate into the Schedule from the left navigation bar.
2. Select Settings at the top of the Schedule.
3. Scroll to the Appointment Type.
4. Type in your custom appointment name into the field labelled Enter name for appointment type, then select Add appointment type.
5. If you have selected to color code the schedule by appointment type, select a color for that type.
6. Select the default duration for the appointment type, if you choose.
7. An administrator can also select a default appointment type by clicking the radio button next to your practice's preferred type. Your default appointment type will be automatically be selected whenever your practice schedules an appointment.
To deactivate an appointment type, un-check the box to the right of the appointment type. Note: Appointment types that have been generated by Practice Fusion cannot be edited or changed at this time.
For more information, please see: