How do I locate my account numbers in AdvancedMD?
Your Office Key is the same Office Key you use when logging into your AdvancedMD account. If you are not sure of this number, please contact AdvancedMD directly for assistance.
To locate your facility code, click on the Master Files link at the top of your AdvancedMD window and select 'Facilities’ from the drop-down menu.
Within the Facilities window, an administrator will need to enter the following information:
- Enter a Code for the facility.
- Enter the Name for the facility.
- Enter the Address of the facility. Note: A 9-digit zip code is required for the facility when sending claims using the 5010-enanced claims process.
- Enter the Phone number, Email address and Contact for the facility.
- Indicate if this facility is a Hospital, Lab or Other.
- Enter the License, Facility ID and Facility NPI if needed. The
Facility NPI number will be included where appropriate in the following
claim formats: 837, PIF, and CMS-1500.
To locate your provider code, click the Master Files link at the top of your AdvancedMD window and select Providers/Groups --> Providers from the drop-down menu.
From within the Provider window, you will be able to locate the provider code towards the top of the window.