You may now log in to your Practice Fusion EHR with just your email address and password, similar to most modern web services. Each user in a practice will log in with their unique (i.e. is not shared with other people) email address. You'll also reset your password with a security code sent to your phone.
- Many of our users found Practice IDs and usernames burdensome to their practice.
- Unique (i.e. is not shared with other people) emails enhance auditing accuracy by ensuring individual activity in your practice is tied to the correct workforce member.
Why password reset by phone?
- Security questions are becoming less secure and easier to guess. Using your phone to verify your identity dramatically reduces the likelihood an unauthorized person can ever reset your password and access your critical patient information.
1. Provide your email address
Once you've entered your Practice ID, username, and password, you'll be prompted to enter the email address you'd like to use to log in to Practice Fusion. A verification link will be sent to this address. Please note: This link does not expire. Each provider in each practice must have a unique (i.e. is not shared with other people) email address. Note: If you are unable to locate the email in your Inbox, please click here.
2. Click verification link and enter your password
Clicking on the verification link returns you to the EHR to enter your current password.
3. Enter a valid U.S. phone number
A security code will be sent to this number via SMS text (or voice, if your phone doesn’t accept text messages).
4. Enter the security code sent to your phone
After entering the security code, you will have full access to your EHR and patient data.
Still have questions?
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found on our login help page.