Practice Fusion has received Health IT Module 2015 Edition ONC Certification for select components of our EHR Version 3.7 and our 2014 Edition Complete EHR Certification now is applicable to EHR Version 3.7, making it a combination 2014 Edition / 2015 Edition certified Health IT product.
To locate Practice Fusion's CMS EHR Certification ID, navigate to the Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL) and enter "Practice Fusion" in the search field. The search results will include all relevant Practice Fusion EHR products and applicable version numbers. To help determine the products used during your quality program reporting period, please see the certification dates for each Practice Fusion EHR product in Table 1 below.
If one EHR version was used during your reporting period, you may find the applicable Certification ID on the CHPL by using the following steps:
- Click the yellow Cert ID button next to the appropriate EHR version number.
- Click Get EHR Certification ID in the dropdown window that appears.
If your reporting period includes multiple EHR products, you may find the applicable combination Certification ID by using the following steps:
- Click the yellow “Cert ID” button next to each version that applies.
- In the CMS ID Creator tab at the top right of the page, ensure that the correct versions appear, then click the yellow Get EHR Certification ID button.
- Your combination CMS EHR Certification ID will generate in the dropdown window.
All reporting periods that include dates on or after August 14, 2017 will need to create a Certification ID that combines the 2014 Edition Version 3.7 and the 2015 Edition Version 3.7.
Table 1. EHR Version by Certification Date
December 3, 2015
July 27, 2017
August 14, 2017
For more information, please visit Practice Fusion's Certified EHR Product Information page.