1. Navigate to the Reports section.
2. Select Activity Feed and Audit Report.
3. Select the date range during which the appointment was deleted.
4. Use the drop-down menu to select how you would like to sort your results.
5. To show all practice activity, uncheck the box to Show only my activity. (Note: Only an administrator can review all practice activity.)
6. Click Apply.
7. Scroll through the results you are looking for (the item should say "So and so cancelled an appointment on this date and time for Patient Name"). Click Next to view additional results.
8. Once you are able to locate the patient's deleted appointment, you can navigate back to the Schedule to re-schedule the appointment.