How do I resolve an eRx error message?
If you encounter an error after sending an e-prescription, please follow the instructions below before contacting our Customer Service team.
Reviewing an eRx error
1. Within the the Reports section of your account, select the Prescription report. You have the option of selecting a provider name and date range from the drop-down menus. If you would like to only see errors or controlled substance prescriptions, check off the respective box.
2. Click the orange Run report button. Once the report has run, you will see a list of e-prescriptions.
3. Under the Status column, you will see Error if any e-prescriptions did not go through to the pharmacy. To view the specific error message, click on the patient’s name to open their chart.
4. From the patient’s Timeline, select e-Prescriptions from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on the specific prescription with the status of Error.
6. A box will open on the right-hand side of the page, displaying the Transmission Status and Error message.
7. If you encounter any errors in the Transmission Status, please contact the Customer Service Team to further investigate with the specific error.