When a user logs in for the first time, the scheduling filters are defaulted to “off”. If you are unable to view your appointments, please ensure you are accessing the Schedule section and following the instructions below. Each user in the practice can adjust their own settings to best fit their preference.
1. Navigate to the Schedule and click the filter icon as shown in Graphic 1 below. These settings must be adjusted per user and per tab (Appointments, Day, and Week).
If you would like to dock your display filters, simply click on the downwards arrow (see Graphic 2 below) and it will appear next to your schedule.
Graphic 1: Filter Icon
Graphic 2: Dock Filters
2. After clicking the filter icon, a list of Users in the practice appears to the left of the screen (see Graphic 3 below). Check the box next to the user whose schedule you’d like to view or check the All box.
Graphic 3: Users
3. Check that the drop down menus for Appointment Type (Graphic 4) and Appointment Status (Graphic 5) on the left hand side of the schedule has been set to All.
Graphic 4 and 5: Appointment Types and Appointment Status
4. Be sure the calendar in the top left is set to the correct date, or select Today as shown in Graphic 6 below.
Graphic 6: Calendar Icon
5. Check the facility as shown in Graphic 7 below and make sure the correct facility is displayed. Toggle between facilities if you have more than one to be sure you are looking at the correct schedule.
Graphic 7: Facility