You can export your patient list from the Patient List report by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the Reports section.
2. Double-click on the Patient Lists report.
3. Select a query (i.e. Age).
4. Select the criteria you wish to filter (i.e. age 0-100).
5. Click the Run Report button in the top right corner.
For the broadest search, limit the number and type of queries.
A list of your patients will appear on the screen. To export the list, click the Export CSV button. The file can then be opened with programs such as MS Excel. Remember, the report contains sensitive patient information.
For more information, please see: How do I export patient demographics from Practice Fusion to an Excel file?
You can then log into the account you wish to keep. From your Practice Dashboard, select the Import Patients tile. Locate the file on your computer, and submit the file to us for processing. We'll notify you once the new patient list has been imported into your account.
To save chart notes, labs, and documents from the other practice to your permanent account, you can "Print the Chart" in the Patient Actions button on the patient chart and select "Print to PDF" or "Microsoft XPS" as your printer selection. This will save what would be a printed chart as a file to your computer.
This file can then be uploaded into your permanent account as a document in the Documents tab. For additional information, please see: How do I upload documents?
To add additional facilities to your permanent account, please have an administrator of the account log in and do the following:
1. Click Settings in the top-right corner.
2. Under the Practice settings header, select Facilities.
3. Click Add facility.
4. Enter the facility details.
5. Click Add facility again.