A quick way to clear the cache on any browser is to hold CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE (for Mac users: COMMAND + SHIFT + DELETE). You'll then choose to delete the cache or temporary internet files. For more specific instructions, please see below:
Note: So that Practice Fusion recognizes your browser, do not erase cookies. If you need to delete cookies, then you'll need to trust your browser again.
1. Click on the Gear Icon
2. Select the Safety Menu
3. Select Delete Browsing History...
4. Check the Temporary Internet Files box
5. Click Delete.
6. Be sure to check the option to Preserve Favorites website data
7. Be sure to un-check Cookies and website data
1. Click the three horizontal bars in the upper-right corner
2. Choose Options
3. Select the Privacy tab
4. Click "clear your recent history"
5. Make sure the Cache box is checked
6. Click the Clear Now button.
1. Select the Menu button in the upper-right corner.
2. Select Settings
3. Scroll down and click the Advanced dropdown
4. Under the "Privacy and security" section, click Clear browsing data
5. Choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Obliterate the following items from drop down menu. After that, check the boxes for the types of information you wish to delete.
6. Make sure "Cached image and files" is checked
7. Click Clear Browsing Data
8. Relaunch your Google Chrome web browser