For more information on Manual Entry of lab results, please see this thread: How do I manually enter lab or imaging results?
Please note, that this is not an electronic integration, adding these labs does not send order to the labs electronically.
How do I add my Lab to my account?
1. Click into your Dashboard, which can be found at the top left of your EHR after selecting Home.
2. Click the Labs tile.
3. Here you will see a selection of several labs. This list will populate most labs that practices use. Please pay special attention to the “Connection” column. This will display HOW you will connect with these labs. We have added many labs into this list that only allow paper orders and results, this is not an electronic integration.
Please note, Labs that only allow paper orders and paper results will not send and receive results electronically, these will require that you print your orders and manually input your results.
4. Search for your lab using the filters on the left navigation bar:
5. When you have found your lab select the blue Add button.
6. This will bring you to the next window where you will be prompted to input your account number. This will simply add your account number to your file. If, at some point, we move to electronic integrations with the given lab, this with expedite the binding process between you and the lab.
8. Once you have entered your account number, please click Done.
9. Your Lab connection request will be confirmed, and this window will display. We highly recommend viewing the video at the end of this workflow.
With the ability to add your connection to the EHR, coupled with the ability to manually enter lab results you can keep your practice paperless by connecting with any lab in your area!
Please see this thread for information about how to manually enter lab results.