All new features and product upgrades are made exclusively in the new EHR.
Request priority access by contacting customer support.
Meaningful Use/PQRS: New dashboards now availablePractice Fusion’s new dashboard includes improvements to make measures easier to understand, attestation simpler, and help ensure your practice is earning incentives and avoiding penalties.
- For information on the Meaningful Use dashboard, click here.
- For information on the new PQRS Quality Measures dashboard, click here.
New Report: Payer report
- Practices can now easily view and search their patient population by insurance payer.
- Sort by payer name, total patients, or patient percentage.
- Clicking the payer name will display a detailed list of patients covered by each payer.
- To learn more about running and managing the new payer report, click here.
- Custom appointment durations for new appointment types can now be selected and saved from the Schedule Settings window. For detailed instructions, click here.
- Appointments which occurred in the past may now be updated for up to 3 months to support administrative workflows.
- Previous and upcoming patient appointments now display under the patient’s chart summary.
- Appointment details, duration, and more can be edited from the patient summary screen by clicking the appointment date.
- The labs/imaging order sections under the patient’s timeline now include submission/draft dates for easier identification and organization
- Update: Login email addresses can now be changed through the user settings section of your EHR. For more information, click here.
- Bug fix: Tasks no longer persist for deleted or signed encounters.
- Bug fix: Printing lab/imaging orders will now display DOB and gender information.
- The Sent folder in Messages now displays recipient name for each message (as opposed to sender).
- Any contacts listed in your practice Directory now have their practice information included under contact name.
- Fax referrals including medication lists now display full SIG information.
- General performance enhancements made to improve load times and EHR responsiveness.