All new features and product upgrades are made exclusively in the new EHR.
Request priority access by contacting customer support.
- We’ve made specimen collection and labeling easier for lab ordering. For providers who don’t have specimen collection turned on, there is now a settings shortcut available from the lab order. Easily turn specimen collection on/off, as well as manage all specimen label settings.
- Any message (including sent messages) can now be attached to a patient’s chart. This ensures all relevant patient information is included and accessible from the chart summary.
Task management updates:
- We’ve updated your tasks section to ensure you’re spending less time searching on your screen and more time with patients. Tasks now include easily identifiable time indicators (Today, Yesterday, Last week, etc.) for easier sorting and identification in the Tasks list.
- Bug fix: Chart notes now display in chronological order from lab ordering pane.
- Bug fix: Signed lab results will no longer continue to show up under the Tasks list.
- Bug fix: Resolved various issues on printed lab orders (missing patient information, incorrect AOEs).
- Bug fix: Scheduler was not being displayed in cases where a facility was deleted or removed from the practice and appointments were scheduled under that facility.
- Bug fix: Closing an Edit User screen no longer displays the "Cancel changes" option when no changes have been made.
- Bug fix: When updating a past recurring appointment users are no longer prompted to change the entire series.
- Improvements made to messaging stability to reduce frequency of error messages.
- Various speed enhancements to improve scheduler speed.
To keep track of upcoming bug fixes and known issues, please visit our Service Updates page and vote on any issues impacting your practice.