Note: There is not a way to edit or delete custom documents at this time
Adding Custom Document Types
1. Select Tasks from the left navigation bar and click the Documents tab
2. To add a custom document type, you may either:
- Upload a new document
- Select a document from your Pending documents tab
3. Within the Document details window, type the name of your custom document in the Document Type field
4. To save your custom document type, click Add “_____”
5. Click the blue Save button in the lower right corner to save your document
Sorting by Custom Document Type
Once you’ve added your custom document type, you’ll also have the ability to sort by custom document type within the Timeline and Documents sections.
Within the Timeline section of the patient chart:
Select the name of your custom document type from the Filter by type drop-down menu.
Within the Documents section:
Select the name of your custom document type from the All types drop-down menu.
For more information on uploading documents, see How do I upload documents?