All new features and product upgrades are made exclusively in the new EHR.
Request priority access by contacting customer support.
Now available: Custom reminder tasks
We’re excited to release one of our highest requested features: Customizable reminder tasks.
- Custom reminders can now be created directly from the Tasks section of your EHR, so there’s no more need for sticky notes.
- Reminder tasks can be customized, assigned to a user in your practice, attached to a patient, and given a reminder date.
- Use custom reminder tasks for seasonal or annual check-ups, lab reminders, following up with patients, self-reminders and more.
- To learn more about integrating custom reminders into your workflow, click here.
Lab and Imaging updates:
- New lab orders will default to the previous lab or imaging center used for each patient to save time when ordering and reduce clicks.
- When reviewing results in your EHR, provider name is now separated by Active/Inactive (inactive providers are maintained to keep track of historical results).
- The ordering detail pane now automatically pops open to display your Templates/Recent tests, saving you an extra click when placing orders.
- This panel displays saved ordering templates, as well as any recent tests ordered for the patient. A single click will automatically add components from either. Keep in mind that templates are directly tied to the lab or imaging center you’ve selected for the order.
- Ordering templates offer you more face time with your patient by reducing the amount of time you spend placing frequently ordered labs and imaging studies.
- To learn more about how to place orders using templates, click here.
Support patient health and provide easier access to prescribed medications with coupons now available from your EHR.
- After starting your medication order, eligible prescriptions will display a coupon notification when available.
- Print the coupon to help ensure your patients redeem the savings at their pharmacy.
- You can also opt to include the coupon code with your e-prescription. The pharmacy may then choose to apply the coupon at the time of purchase.
- Insurance payment preference is now available directly above the insurance section of the patient’s profile.
- Selecting the correct insurance payment preference will automatically populate the patient’s payment information onto your practice superbills.
- Bug fix: Prescription quantity now displays on printed prescriptions.
- Bug fix: “Dispense as written” no longer appears on prescriptions without being selected first.
- Bug fix: Billing date calendars now display correctly on iPad and tablets.
- Documents are now differentiated in the patient’s timeline under “Signed” and “Pending” to improve organization and identification.
- Encounter notes for Referrals now display in chronological order for easier access and identification.
To keep track of upcoming bug fixes and known issues, please visit our Service Updates page and vote on any issues impacting your practice.