All new features and product upgrades are made exclusively in the new EHR, which will be available to all practices in the coming weeks.
Now available: Advanced formatting
Rich-text formatting is now available in your chart notes. Identify patient information more easily, chart notes more accurately, and focus your time on what matters most — your patients.
To learn more about charting with rich-text formatting, click here for our training guide.
Prioritize your administrative workflow with improved task customization.
- Each member of your practice can now drag and drop the task types that apply to them.
- Selectively display the tabs relevant to you, while hiding the rest, to improve your organizational efficiency.
- To learn more about customizing your tasks section, click here.
- Lab and imaging orders now include a submission history to improve the visibility of your electronic orders. This allows your practice to review an order status at any time, as well as identify date created, date submitted, and any errors returned from the partner.
- Providers are now able to comment on entire results — as opposed to each observation individually. This new field is available at the top of each result, allowing instant access to any findings or notes relevant to the patient’s chart.
- Patient prescription information including sig, quantity, unit, etc. will now populate automatically when a patient has previously received the same prescription.
- Medication orders now support tabbing, which allows you to quickly jump between fields using the Tab key — no clicking required.
- Patient lists will now automatically display at least 100 patients, sorted by most recently accessed.
- Medication pluralization improved on printed prescriptions.
- Added visual indicators to simplify editing or changing a patient’s pharmacy.
- When using electronic ordering, the details pane now closes automatically to improve order visibility.
- Bug fix: Signed lab results no longer display under incomplete tasks.
To keep track of upcoming bug fixes and known issues, please visit our Service Updates page and vote on any issues impacting your practice.
Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are driven by our community submissions and feedback from our practices.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!