All new features and product upgrades are made exclusively in the new EHR, which will be available to all practices in the coming weeks.
Provide savings with a single click — prescription coupons are now available in your e-prescribing workflow. As prescription costs continue to rise, Practice Fusion is working alongside your practice to improve patient access to affordable care.
Click here to learn more »
As part of our continued effort to help improve the efficiency of your practice, we’ve digitized prescription prior authorizations. This top-requested feature will be available in the new EHR this month and saves your practice hours of back-and-forth communication with pharmacies and health plans.
Click here to learn more »
- New tasks now include an info button to help your practice learn more about exciting new features. Keep an eye out for the tooltip icon throughout the EHR for self-help tips and Knowledge base resources.
- Reminders tasks include standardized timeframes to save administration time. Same day, next day, one week, one month, and one year reminders can be selected below the reminder date.
- Once lab or imaging results are signed, they will display a lock icon to help you quickly identify which results have been reviewed and which still need your attention.
- Lab and imaging results have also undergone major speed improvements to minimize loading time.
- Prescription printing preferences now save automatically so you don’t have to select your preferred template with each order.
- Medications with future ‘Stop dates’ can now be ordered or printed.
- Medication orders can now be printed more than once.
- Your practice’s Practice Access Code will now display after adding new users to simplify the onboarding process.
- Medication and Diagnosis sort order has been standardized throughout EHR.
- Printing multiple patient chart notes will now print in chronological order (starting with newest first).
- Visibility of the Tasks section has been improved to help you stay organized and identify relevant information faster.
- All patient results and orders now display in the timeline, ensuring your practice has full access to clinical information.
- Bug fix: Printing charts now displays full text (previously “Show more” would be printed on encounter).
- Bug fix: The chart note report will now display all charts correctly for same day searches.
- Bug fix: Vitals history scroll bar now displays correctly.
To keep track of upcoming bug fixes and known issues, please visit our Service Updates page and vote on any issues impacting your practice.
Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are driven by our community submissions and feedback from our practices.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!