- Electronic ordering allows for easier submission and less back and forth with your preferred labs.
- Create new orders from scratch, or use customizable order templates to simplify and speed up your most frequent lab orders.
- Haven’t connected with LabCorp yet? Connect now!
- Your patient’s previous medication details are now available from the details pane to help speed up order entry.
- All previous prescription information including sig, quantity, refills, and more will pre-populate — reducing time and clicks required to write frequent prescriptions.
- Instructions on how to create order templates are now available from the details pane of your lab order.
- Tests and diagnoses for ordering now display together to simplify electronic orders.
Document management updates:
- Your Documents section now has an Action menu which includes Send new message and Create task for easy collaboration and organization across your practice.
- The document and patient details can now be printed from the documents section.
- Template ordering/sorting will now be saved in the settings menu.
- Multiple template folders can now be opened simultaneously.
- Documents are now printed using your browser's full print settings for improved print previews and document control.
- “Lab for order” has been updated to “Vendor for order” for added clarification when sending electronic lab orders.
- General improvements to lab order searching, helping display more relevant results higher in the search list.
- Bug fix: Task counters update in real time reflecting pending tasks more accurately.
- Bug fix: Issue displaying long names or text in documents and messages resolved.
Practice Fusion’s EHR updates are driven by our community submissions and feedback from our practices.
Have an idea or new feature that would improve your experience? Let us know!