Patient Fusion online scheduling allows your patients to easily request appointments with your practice. For detailed instructions on how to request an Online Booking Page, please see: How do I get a Patient Fusion Online Scheduling Profile?
1. Patients can book an appointment online at www.patientfusion.com, where they can search for a specific doctor by name/specialty, location and accepted insurance. Clicking Search will allow the patient to view a list of doctors based on their selected criteria.
2. When the patient has located a doctor that they wish to make an appointment with, they can choose the desired appointment slot from the doctor’s profile by clicking on the time (e.g.11:30 am) and entering the required information.
3. Patients may also request an appointment within their Patient Fusion patient portal account. To do this, the patient will need to login to their patient portal account and select Appointments from the left-hand sidebar. They will navigate to a window that shows any of their upcoming appointments and on the top right-hand side they will see the option to Book Appointment.
4. The window will display the available providers at your practice, the patient will select the provider’s name and click Continue.
Note: Only users with edit level NP/PA or higher will be listed here.
5. The patient then can select the date and time and add any other pertinent information such as Additional time preferences and Reason for visit.
6. Finally, your office will receive and process the patient’s request. For more information, see How do I process patient appointment requests?
7. The patient will be notified via email whether their request has been confirmed or denied. If the patient does not receive an email, we recommend they contact the office directly. The practice phone number is listed on the Providers page for quick access.
8. Your patients can also request to reschedule or cancel existing and pending appointments directly within their Patient Fusion account, for more information on how to handle these requests, see How do I process Online Appointment Booking reschedule and cancellation requests?