You can enter your Ohio Certificate to Prescribe (CTP) number in your user profile. An account administrator can also update this information by following these steps:
1. Click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
2. Select Users under the Practice settings header.
3. Click the provider's name.
4. Under the Medical identifiers section, enter your Ohio Certificate to Prescribe (CTP) number in the Medical License field. If you are a nurse practitioner with prescriptive authority, enter your license number using the format CTPRX.12345. If you are a physician assistant with prescriptive authority, enter your license number using the format CTP50.123456RX.
5. If you have already been verified for e-Prescribing through Practice Fusion, you will first need to click the Edit button to the right of the Medical identifiers header before editing your credentials. Note: Editing medical credentials may disable access to features like e-Prescribing and your Patient Fusion online profile.
6. Once you have updated your credentials, click Save in the upper right-hand corner.