How Updox Works:
Saves thousands on paper and ink costs with integrated inbound/outbound faxing.
Stops letting busy signals cost you patient referrals and practice revenue.
Lets your staff focus on patients, not paperwork, with Practice Fusion’s streamlined Updox integration.
Click Here if your Practice Fusion and Updox account are already integrated for information on how to log in.
How to get started:
1 . Fill in the Updox form here to create your Updox account or call an Updox representative at (614) 798-8170 ext. 1 to begin the process.
Please note: If you already have an Updox account and would like to link it to your Practice Fusion EHR, you will need to reach out to Updox directly. Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 798-8170 ext. 2.
2. Updox will send you a link to a page to begin connecting your Updox and Practice Fusion accounts. Click on the link to get started and then the button that says Login with Practice Fusion.
3. Log in with your Practice Fusion credentials to continue connecting both accounts.
4. You will then be prompted to enter a security code. This security code will be sent via Text or via a Voice call to the phone number associated with your Practice Fusion account. You only need to do this the first time you log in on this browser.
5. Once you have enter the security code, Updox will request to access your account. Review the information and click Allow.
6. Your Practice Fusion account will now be linked to Updox and you can begin sending documents seamlessly over to your EHR! For assistance with organizing documents in Updox and sending items from Updox to Practice Fusion, please reach out to Updox via their support form here or review on demand webinar here .
Locating the documents sent over from Updox in Practice Fusion
If a provider sends a document from Updox to Practice Fusion and optionally signs that document at the same time, the document will be located in two places:
1. In the patient’s chart, click the Timeline tab under Documents signed.
2. Under the Signed tab in the Documents section.
If a document is not signed in Updox, it will be located in three places in the EHR:
1. In the patient’s chart, click the Timeline tab under Documents pending.
2. Under the pending tab in the Documents section.
3. In the Tasks section, a Sign document tab will be created and sent to the provider who was assigned to the document in Updox.
For Support/Technical Issues:
If you have questions regarding your Updox account (e.g. functionality, technical support, pricing), please contact Updox directly using the contact information below:
Phone (614) 798-8170, extension 2
For questions pertaining to utilizing documents in Practice Fusion, please reach out to our Customer Service team at www.practicefusion.com/help
Q: Now that my Practice Fusion account is connected to Updox, how do I log into Updox?
A: You can go to this link https://www.myupdox.com/ui/html/oauth2/practicefusion.html and enter in your Practice Fusion log in credentials to log into your Updox account.