The My Dx List feature functions as your personal diagnosis list, which allows you to quickly select which diagnoses you use most often and can help you chart more efficiently.
You can add diagnoses to My Dx List from two areas of the EHR:
- EHR Settings
- The patient chart
From the EHR Settings
1. Click on Diagnoses list from the Charting section of your EHR Settings.
2. Click Add diagnosis to select a new diagnosis. A search box will open on the left side of the screen.
3. Type the ICD-10 code or diagnosis description and the search will display matching results in the dropdown.
4. Click on the diagnosis you want to add. The diagnosis term, ICD-10 code and description will display in the list and you can use the “more” link to the right of the diagnosis description to view additional code types associated with that diagnosis.
5. You can rearrange your Diagnoses list by clicking on the left-hand icon and dragging the diagnoses into the preferred order. If you need to delete a diagnosis, click on the “X” to the right of the specific diagnosis.
From within a patient’s chart
1. You can easily add a diagnosis to your My Dx List when adding a diagnosis in the patient's chart, either from the Summary page or in an encounter. Once you have opted to add a diagnosis and searched for the diagnosis you wish to add, click on the arrow next to Save and select Add to My Dx list.
2. If you need to edit your Diagnosis list at any point while in the patient’s chart, click on Update My Dx List at the bottom of the diagnosis dropdown. You will be taken to your main Diagnoses list settings.